Oral Health Savings Plan for Tappan Residents
No dental insurance? At Smile More Kidz, that’s no problem at all. We know that dental care can be pricey, and we do our utmost to ensure our treatments are affordable. We also offer a special Oral Health Savings Plan to make your child's necessary dental care more affordable. Dr. Darren Tong and his skilled dental team are proud to offer the highest quality pediatric dental care available and work with you to make sure it fits your budget.
The Oral Health Savings Plan Includes
Each member of the Oral Health Savings Plan will pay an annual fee of $250 for the first patient, and $200 for each additional family member. For this minimal fee, you’ll receive a wide array of complimentary and discounted services including:
- Two thorough, gentle pediatric dental checkups per year at no cost
- Two teeth cleanings per year at no cost
- Fluoride treatments twice a year for kids under 13 at no cost
- One emergency dentistry exam at no cost
- Comprehensive, diagnostic x-rays at no cost
- Your child will always receive 10% off restorative services
It is always our goal to prevent the majority of oral health issues before they ever start, and our Oral Health Saving Plan is geared toward helping our patients achieve this goal. All these preventive services are valued at more than $700, so our in-office Oral Health Savings Plan may actually be more cost effective than other dental insurance policies.